SOLUTIONS FOR: RESTAURANTS
Nowadays, Text Coupons from restaurants have gained popularity among consumers as it promotes paperless transactions and being environment-friendly.
Has people really forgotten print coupons? Not really, but the traditional paper coupons take more effort to achieve, from printing to cutting, and keeping them handy in your pockets. Because of these, people who redeem paper coupons have decreased, and people redeeming through text coupons have increased enormously.
A big reason for this is because people bring their phones with them all the time!
HOW IT WORKS
Create a keyword in Growth Mobile’s system for your company or establishment:
- Using the same technology as your favorite shows such as American Idol, You Think You Can Dance, and what you've possibly seen or heard on television, radio, or on billboards, create a mobile keyword so people could text and enjoy text coupon privileges. Customers will simply text your keyword to 28844 to instantly receive text coupons.
- Once they text, they are already a part of your mobile distribution list. It is also possible for you to send out an automated message for an immediate reply to your customers and clients.
- For instance, if a customer texts “COFFEE” to 28844, he or she will receive an automated text response which may say “Thanks for patronizing our product. You are now part of our Text Coupon List! Show any of our establishments this text and receive a cup of our flavour of the month coffee on your next visit.”
- The customer is now in your Growth Mobile contact list and may be contacted in the future.
TEXT MESSAGING is the easiest and fastest way to spread word about a restaurant who has:
- Offers and discounts to give away.
- Free stuff to distribute.
- Important reminders and announcements
Many food businesses and establishments struggle from time to time with the amount of customers they have. With texting discounts and reminders, a slow day may always have the chance to be a busy one. This keeps your business running even if you are forced to offer some kind of discount.